Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Wares

I'll admit that I had time to come up with a recipe and make something delectable for you to read about today, but I chose not to. Two reasons: As I'm typing this, I'm finishing up the last of the blackberry frozen yogurt (bypassing some leftover banana ice cream in the freezer), and gave away about half of my Mayan chocolate almonds. What I'm trying to say is that I have too many desserts just laying around for me to make yet another one.

The second reason is that I wanted to show off what I've done today, and what will be sold at the farmers' market tomorrow afternoon.



This is a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting. I used real strawberries (of course!) to make a syrup, then added that to my frosting to give it a cute pink color and a very faint strawberry taste.



This is my chocolate duo!




This one has the strawberry frosting on top.



For these, I had some fresh raspberries left over from a special order, so I dropped one into the center of each batter-filled cupcake liner and baked it in, then sifted powdered sugar on top. I almost tried to mess one up so I could eat one!



This is a strawberry orange cream tart. Very impromptu kitchen experiment, so I'm not sure how it will go over, but this crust is to die for!



And this is my best seller, the chocolate coconut tart. Only five ingredients in the whole thing, yet so, so, so good!



And these are my special order donuts! I have one or two loyal customers who special order these every week :) They're a pain in the butt to make, but are totally worth the effort.

All products are 100% vegan and natural! Wish me luck for tomorrow, and hope to see some of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment