Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kitchen Update



As you may remember, my kitchen was looking pretty desolate the last time I updated you. The above picture was pretty much all the counter space I had.



Well, I've prettied it up a bit with pots on the walls (please excuse the lone box still left with my ice cream maker on top of it to keep it closed).



And this is my wonderful, much-needed, very blue counter top!



My friend help me design and make it out of about 90% recycled parts. The top is an old door (for a cabinet or something like that), and the legs are just these metal tubes we found that just so happened to be the right height.



I have a bunch of crap underneath it for the time being, since we somehow accumulate lots of stuff and have nowhere to put it in this tiny new house, but yeah, that's my new kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment