Sunday, November 14, 2010

About My Kitchen

Hello! Welcome to my very first blog about baking. Just wanted to tell you a little about me and my kitchen. I'm Christina, and I live in an old, run-down, yet charming house, with my boyfriend, my kitten, his snake and our gerbils.

While I love looking at food blogs of all kinds, I started to realize that vegan and gluten-free desserts were scarce and that most of these chefs had wonderful kitchens and used expensive ingredients.
This blog is designed to help normal people with normal kitchens create delicious vegan and/or gluten-free desserts.

So let's take a tour!



This is me and the boyfriend and the snake (Mr. Giggles). I am somewhat afraid of him. The snake, not my boyfriend :)



This is my kitchen, in which I have more spices than dishes, no dishwasher, and an oven that can only fit one baking pan in it at a time. I love it though!



And this is my kitty!

So now that you've been introduced, let's start baking.

2 comments: